Friday, January 20, 2006

Regarding pictures

Unfortunately, while I do have my camera here, it seems I've misplaced my transfer cable, so for now I can't upload anything. In the meantime, maybe I'll just steal other pictures from the web to show you around the city. :-)

My walk from home to work:
1) Walk through Old Town Square (I live on Hredebni street, top center of the OTS map)
2) Cross over the Charles Bridge (much emptier in January)
3) I work in Malostranské náměstí (the plainest building from the outside in the 4 pictures -- see pict #2 on the left. The inside is beautiful though.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! you are blogging at 3am! way to go! i see you are agreeing that the offices are nice :) hmm...

Anonymous said...

oops! your blog lives on US eastern time... that's why it showed 3am for the time of the post...

Erin Fitzgerald said...

yeah... at first I set the time to Prague time, but figured that for everyone else EST made more sense. The offices are definitely very nice though. :-)