Saturday, January 21, 2006

Cubism and useless plugs

Went to the Cubism Museum in this building in Prague today, after a morning of miserable weather and household shopping. It's amazing how difficult it is to find a travel adapter (for plugs for electronic appliances) here. I may have to get someone to send me one from the US, which seems silly, but I don't have a lot of other options. I only have one adapter right now after blowing the other out the first day, and I need to keep that at work for my laptop.

The museum was cool though, and all Czech artists. I feel like I did a lot of the Prague touristy stuff my first (March '04 two-week) trip, so now I'm looking for the more "off the beaten path" stuff. Traveling to other parts of Europe will be a big priority too though. :-) Right now I'm thinking Paris and London to visit some people, and I think my friend Paola can help me find a place to stay in Rome. Wow, for someone who's never really traveled, being able to do any of this is just crazy to think about :-)

No comments: